Workshop Presenters Include:
· Mike Mastro, Vice-President of Sika
· Crystal Moyer, Director, National Accounts & Marketing at Western
· Cale Prokopf, President of Rooftech/Pavetech Consultants
· Aaron Toney, Region Manager at Western
· David Grandbois, Assistant Branch Manager at Western’s Minneapolis Branch
· Keegan Tune, Senior Branch Manager at Western’s St. Louis Roofing Branch
· Rod O’ Bannon, Branch Manager at Western’s Kansas City Sheet Metal Branch
For more information about the online workshop and to register, visit https://www.westernspecialtycontractors.com/Challenging-Construction-Climate/.
About Western Specialty Contractors
Family-owned and operated for more than 100 years, Western Specialty Contractors is the nation’s largest specialty contractor in masonry and concrete restoration, waterproofing and specialty roofing. Western offers a nationwide network of expertise that building owners, engineers, architects and property managers can count on to develop cost-effective, corrective measures that can add years of useful life to a variety of structures including industrial, commercial, healthcare, historic, educational and government buildings, parking structures and sports stadiums. Western is headquartered in St. Louis, MO with 30 branch offices nationwide and employs more than 1,200 salaried and hourly professionals who offer the best, time-tested techniques and innovative technology. For more information about Western Specialty Contractors, visit www.westernspecialtycontractors.com.